Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sewing Bees...

This afternoon I was in a mood to draw something for a future sewing project next Midsummer that I thought, at first, would be a cinch!  So, I followed the directions outlined on Wikihow for drawing a hexagon, and at first I thought that the angles were "off" until I stepped back and a moment and held my drawing perpendicular to my ace an my frame of view I realized that it was just fine, and that it was only my initial perception that was "off".

I do realize that I could have simply printed out the image of a hexagon on-line and scaled it up or down using my all-in-one printer; however, today was one of those days where I had to involve my own hands to create something, no matter how basic the construction.

When I am ready to begin work on my project I will have to buy some sheets of template plastic in order to have a better template for my use.

No comments:

Post a Comment